It's Friday! I've completed my first week at my promoted role!
1. I love this job. The office is great, it's a wonderful team and I fully enjoy the work day!
2. I try to drive around every day after work to learn my new area/towns. I really only knew Western CT. Turns out there's quite a but more state over here.
3. I stepped on Turk's tail in the bathroom this morning. She shrieked, I felt terrible. She's just so small! Aaron said I'm not a great cat- mom. Thaaaanks.
4. I'm going to see Twilight tomorrow with my mom & sis. I'm excited and curious to see what they do. I've totally wondered what they'll do with creative license. I'm MORE excited for Hunger Games next year though....
5. My office. I'm struggling to decorate. I found one nice "art piece" and all my lady office coworkers love it. The men? All noticed that its defective. The canvas is actually attached to the wooden frame crooked. Splendid. But I still love it.