Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Say what? She's back?!

   Holy cats. It's been a long time! How is everyone??!! I'm currently laid up in bed with a thrown-out back. I went to work yesterday and hobbled around like a 90 year old cat lady and was sent home. Life is good! Busy and good!

   What's happened over the past 3 months...I went on a juicing binge where I drank freshly juiced fruit drinks daily...then settled on just eating more fruits and veggies. I quit Excedrin once and for all. I went back to working out. I guess you could say I was on a "self-improvement" kick. I still am..it's just harder when it's like 65 degrees outside and I'm in bed unable to move. Should you be allowed to complain when you have muscle relaxers for this? I don't know ;)

   Aaron and I decided to take one last hurrah as "childless young people" and go on a 2nd Honeymoon for our anniversary. We depart May 12th. I don't want to be a nerd who counts down the days. But it's T-minus 38 days. Oops. I'm a nerd after all!!


There's the little prince. You know you missed him!



   Obviously everyone missed the cat pics. That's why you're back, right??

More to come! I'm back, bitches. 

3 comments:

  1. ABOUT TIME! OMG! IT feels like longer then 3 months! Glad to hear you are back into the blogging world! MISSED YOU! and your cat pics! :o)

    ReplyDelete